Effect of Promotion Mix to Purschasing Decisions (A Case Study in consumer Agung Samudra Abadi)
MetadataShow full item record
The purpose of this research is to analyze the influence of promotion mix, which consists of advertising, personal selling, and direct marketing to purchasing decisions in Agung Samudra Abadi. The population used in this research is all 53 customers of Agung Samudra Abadi. The sampling technique used is saturated sampling. The independent variables used in the research are Advertising (X1), Personal Selling (X2), and Direct Marketing (X3), while the dependent variable is Purchasing Decisions (Y). Result indicates that there is a significant partial and simultaneous influence from Advertising, Personal Selling, and Direct Marketing to Purchasing Decisions. The coefficient of determination is 69.70% and the remaining 30.30% is influenced by other variables not discussed in this study.